Excell Nursing Review - Your Lifeline to a Successful Nursing Career
Start your successful nursing career today! For over 20 years, Excell Nursing Review has been consistently successful in helping thousands of nurses pass the NCLEX-RN licensing examination. Excell's exceptionally high passing rate is attributed to the in-depth presentation of course content, review format, and the teaching style of experienced Nurse Educators and Clinical Nurse Specialists, who have the depth of knowledge in their own clinical specialty.
Our comprehensive NCLEX & CGFNS review is developed exclusively for you to succeed.
- 72 hours of comprehensive formal lecture.
- New test format and current NCLEX test plan.
- 4 seasoned board reviewers - nurse educators and clinical specialists who are highly experienced in formal teaching and clinical practice. NCLEX is a test of nursing practice.
- Test-taking and confidence-building strategies
- Solid track record of over 20 years of consistent high passing rate for first time candidates taking NCLEX & CGFNS.
- A very high percentage of nurses who attended the review passed the NCLEX-RN & HESI exams.
- This review course is intended for nurses who are preparing to take the NCLEX-RN, LPN/LVN, HESI and CGFNS.
Excell Nursing Review content is focused on the use of the nursing process in meeting client needs.
The phases of Nursing Process and Client Needs are major components of the NCLEX test plan:
- Physiological Integrity
- Psychological Integrity
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
Integrated throughout the course are professional situations that illustrate the clinical, technical, ethical and legal aspects of the nursing practice. This review will reinforce your nursing knowledge and help you develop the confidence to take and pass the NCLEX exam.